Introduction to leadership
Opportunity to take part in 2 day course... More
Funded leadership development programme
We are really pleased to announce... More
Thu 1 January
Creating Space For You (CIC) has been set up as a social enterprise to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
About Creating Space For You
We use any profit for the benefit of our community through providing subsidised training places.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We demonstrate our commitment to our values through the way we go about our business; they underpin what we do and how we do it.
- Appreciating everyone’s unique creativity, resourcefulness and contribution
- Ensuring equality of access
- Valuing and celebrating diversity
- Retaining a person-centred focus
- Delivering service excellence
- Using every possible opportunity to develop and progress
- Ensuring the work we do supports the sustainability of communities measured in social, environmental, political and economic terms.
We re-invest all profit for the benefit of our community through:
- Subsidising training places
- Ensure costs are minimised for Third Sector organisations by:
- Delivering courses locally
- Selecting appropriate and accessible venues
- Using creative resources that consider the environment
- Sharing our expertise with others and involvement in community development