Training4Good has started!
Training4Good brought together a range of people from different sectors to pool knowledge and experience... More
Leadership bursaries - This opportunity will not happen again this year!
Looking to lead your organisation through challenges to stability? This leadership programme will help... More
Fascinating meeting last night with the York Coaching Group. Great to see research into coaching techniques that has been undertaken
21 May 2013 @ 18:52
Learn. Develop. Progress. Flourish!
Creating Space For You CIC
Training places are wasted every day that could upskill Third Sector as companies deliver training without using their full capacity. The uptake of these otherwise wasted training places will support staff and volunteers' workforce development and the host organisation’s Corporate Social Responsibility agenda.
We are now taking expressions of interest for our new pilot project Training4Good, that will:
- find pre-existing training opportunities provided from private, public and third sectors (known in this context as ‘host organisation’)
- decide if they will help staff and volunteers in Voluntary, Community and Social
Enterprise (VCSE) sectors
- Match them to staff and volunteers who could benefit from these training places within the VCSE community.
7 reasons you'll love doing business with us. You will be able to:
- Generate more income by supporting the development of your best assets: you and your staff
- Inspire and motivate your staff to become the best they can be
- Empower your staff to be creative, innovative and support you in driving the business forward
- Help your staff to gain a different perspective, remove barriers and accelerate their success
- Access a range of flexible options including bespoke courses and nationally recognised qualifications for you and your staff
- Connect with others from different sectors - you may go on to do business with them!
- Bask in the warm glow, knowing you are also supporting charities and social enterprises through our bursary scheme, as part of our commitment to give something back