What if the voluntary sector was agile?
With increasing discussions about agile working, what could it mean for the voluntary sector? More
Great news for Training4Good
Joseph Rowntree Foundation have given funding to develop Training4Good More
creatingspace4u Interesting article on 360 feedback and alternative approaches... http://t.co/n5eV3yT7n3
Sun 8 December
Learn. Develop. Progress. Flourish!
Creating Space For You CIC
York Leaders to celebrate their leadership journeys
Over the past 9 months we have been working with 8 local leaders to enable them to develop their leadership capability and develop the organisations they help to lead.
We are holding a celebration event to mark the journeys they have made and the impact it has had for them and their organisations.
If you are interested in either participating or enabling others (through sponsorship, funding or encouragement) in the next programme starting in early 2014 please come along to hear about the programme first-hand from the graduates of this inaugural programme.
The Afternoon will include an exhibition of poster displays created by the participants along with a 5 minute presentation from each person sharing their experience of the last 9 months.
book on the celebration please visit: http://yorkleaders2013.eventbrite.co.uk
7 reasons you'll love doing business with us. You will be able to:
- Generate more income by supporting the development of your best assets: you and your staff
- Inspire and motivate your staff to become the best they can be
- Empower your staff to be creative, innovative and support you in driving the business forward
- Help your staff to gain a different perspective, remove barriers and accelerate their success
- Access a range of flexible options including bespoke courses and nationally recognised qualifications for you and your staff
- Connect with others from different sectors - you may go on to do business with them!
- Bask in the warm glow, knowing you are also supporting charities and social enterprises through our bursary scheme, as part of our commitment to give something back