Tom Levitt announced as guest speaker...
Tom Levitt will be speaking from his national perspective on cross sector working... More
Taking registrations for our leadership programme!
Want to develop your leadership skills? Now's the time to register... More
Learn. Develop. Progress. Flourish!
Creating Space For You CIC
NOW taking registrations for our new leadership programme
So you've heard people talking about the fantastic changes they have been able to make as a result of attending the Creating Space For You (CIC) Leadership Programme?
Well here is your opportunity to take part!
The new leadership programme starts in April and we are now taking registrations for that programme in York.
Here are some of the things previous participants said:
- Excellent - has really help me focus on what I need to do with my organisation
- I have thoroughly enjoyed the course so far and it has changed my thinking and way of approaching work issues. I can now see more clearly how I can make changes to continue improving.
- It feels like I am no longer feeling my way through running a business in the dark, the light has been turned on
- I have found my own magic wand!
- I would recommend anyone trying to develop their leadership to do this course, especially those experiencing a change in job, size of role etc. It has given me valuable space to reflect on my actions and responsibilities.
There is the opportunity for you to be able to achieve the Level 5 Award or Certificate in Leadership through the Institute of Leadership and Management - get in touch if this is of interest.
Address for correspondence:
- PO Box 626, YORK YO26 0EY
- 90 Main Street, Fulford, York, YO10 4PS
Registered Company No: 07437951
7 reasons you'll love doing business with us. You will be able to:
- Generate more income by supporting the development of your best assets: you and your staff
- Inspire and motivate your staff to become the best they can be
- Empower your staff to be creative, innovative and support you in driving the business forward
- Help your staff to gain a different perspective, remove barriers and accelerate their success
- Access a range of flexible options including bespoke courses and nationally recognised qualifications for you and your staff
- Connect with others from different sectors - you may go on to do business with them!
- Bask in the warm glow, knowing you are also supporting charities and social enterprises through our bursary scheme, as part of our commitment to give something back